People also ask :
- List of Universal Remote Codes for Roku TV
- Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
- ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
- Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
- Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
- DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
- TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
- Program Roku TV with Universal Remote
- How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote Manually?
- How can you Program Roku Universal Remote With Code Search
- What are the Steps to Factory Reset a Roku Device?
- What are the Steps to Reset Roku Remote?
- Can A Universal Remote Work with Roku TV?
Are you tired of using three or four remote controls to control your home theater system? You can combine all the functionality of your remotes into one using a universal remote.
In the following guide, you will get the complete list of Roku codes for the universal remote, along with a programming guide. This guide will help you understand and perform the steps to program a Roku Universal Remote control. Firstly, check the universal Remote Code for Roku TV.
List of Universal Remote Codes for Roku TV
RCA Remote Codes ->Roku
Roku Universal Remote Code Onn – List of All Roku Universal Remote Codes
Find the complete list of Roku universal remote codes for Onn devices. You can pick one Roku code as per your Onn device model. If you can not connect the devices with one code, choose a different Roku universal remote code and follow the steps again.
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Time warner Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756 , 12292 , 12434 , 12290|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434 , 2434|
|Inteset INT-||10885 , 422|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Cox Communications||1756 , 11756 , 12434|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756 , 535 , 645|
|Altice USA||3311 , 1561 , 1111 , 1661 , 3411 , 2801 , 0821 , 1931 , 4141 , 0001|
|CenturyLink||2414 , 3183 , 2434|
|Windstream||3183 , 2434 , 2414|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756 , 10706|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387 , 1566 , 268|
|ATT U-verse||1346 , 12434|
|TiVo||0091 , 0366|
|GE Universal Remote Model||24922 , 2891|
|RCA/Voxx||387 , 11756 , 12049 , 12434|
Program Roku TV with Universal Remote
There are three Methods to Program Remote
1- Roku Universal Remote Codes (Manual Setup),
2-without Roku Remote Codes (Auto-Search),
3 – Code search Programming method
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote Manually?
Using the Roku Universal Remote Codes, we can easily program a Universal Remote. Here are the steps below:
- Firstly, switch on the Roku TV or any other device you need to program.
- Press the “TV” on the Roku TV universal remote and press to hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote.Blinking remote control light indicates remote control is in learning mode.)
- After that, enter the “Keycode” available in the list of universal remote codes for Roku given above.
- After this procedure, point the Roku Universal Remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- Finally, release the “Power Button” after the screen switches off.
Note: Your Roku Universal Remote has been programmed. Your device will be perfectly working with the TV now. If the device does not work, you can try another code and follow the same steps given above.
How can you Program Roku Universal Remote With Code Search
It happens that you are unable to find the correct Roku universal remote codes to program your Roku TV with Universal Remote. In that case, you can set up the Universal Remote into ‘Search Mode’ to find the correct code by itself. Here are the steps below:
- Turn on The Device
- Press and hold the “Setup” button. Now, enter the 9-9-1 code.
- After that, hold down the “Power Button” on the Universal Remote and press the Channel up them until the Roku TV turns off.
- This method will surely take some extra time, but it is mandatory to find the correct Roku universal remote codes. After the procedure is completed, your Universal Remote should be working properly.
What are the Steps to Factory Reset a Roku Device?
- On the Roku universal remote, press the “Home” button.
- Now, choose the “Settings” menu and click on “System”.
- From here, choose “Advanced system settings”.
- Press the “Factory reset” button, and in case of a Roku TV, factory Reset everything.
- Follow the given steps on the screen .
What are the Steps to Reset Roku Remote?
Firstly, disconnect your Roku player and remove the batteries from the Roku remote. Put back the removed batteries as soon as you see a Roku logo on the screen. Now, press the pairing button and wait until the pairing is done.
Can A Universal Remote Work with Roku TV?
Yes, universal remote controls work with the Roku TV. Some don’t work, but specific universal remotes work perfectly with the Roku TV and other Roku devices. You can find some universal remotes that work best with the Roku TV in this article.