Roku electronic devices are one of the most popular brands across the globe. They mainly deal in electronic devices like TV, DVD, Cable Box, etc. Each device comes with remote control, but the remote can be misplaced or stop working after some time. In that case, it is necessary to have a backup. The backup can be having Universal Remote that can control all your Roku devices easily. You can program the Universal Remote by using Roku Universal Remote Codes. These Universal Remote Codes are entered in the Roku TV, and it is ready to use.
In the following guide, you will get the complete list of Roku codes for universal remote along with a programming guide. This guide will help you in understanding and performing the steps to program a Roku Universal Remote control. Firstly, check the Universal Remote Code List.
List of Universal Remote Codes for Roku
Roku Universal Remote Code GE- List of Roku Universal Remote Codes
Are you looking for Roku universal remote codes for GE devices? If yes, find the complete Roku universal remote code GE list here. Universal remote codes are helpful if you want to connect a Roku universal remote with any GE device. To connect the universal remote with GE devices, you can choose the appropriate code and follow the programming manual. These codes are mentioned as per different models. If one code does not work, you can select another from the Roku universal remote code GE list below.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Roku – Complete List
Find the complete RCA universal remote control code list for Roku in this section. These are three, four, or five-digit codes for Roku devices. You can select the desired RCA universal codes from the given list and then follow the steps to pair Samsung remote to TV using them.
These RCA universal remote codes for Roku TV and other devices are compatible with old and new models. So you can use them with any of the Roku models.
Roku Universal Remote Code Onn – List of All Roku Universal Remote Codes
Find the complete list of Roku universal remote codes for Onn devices. You can pick one Roku code as per your Onn device model. These are three, four or five-digit codes to connect Roku universal remote code with Onn devices. If you cannot connect the devices with one code, choose a different Roku universal remote code Onn and follow the steps again.
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Verizon FIOS Model Number: VZ P265v3 RC Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Time warner Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756 , 12292 , 12434 , 12290|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434 , 2434|
|Inteset INT-||10885 , 422|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Cox Communications||1756 , 11756 , 12434|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756 , 535 , 645|
|Altice USA||3311 , 1561 , 1111 , 1661 , 3411 , 2801 , 0821 , 1931 , 4141 , 0001|
|CenturyLink||2414 , 3183 , 2434|
|Windstream||3183 , 2434 , 2414|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756 , 10706|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387 , 1566 , 268|
|ATT U-verse||1346 , 12434|
|TiVo||0091 , 0366|
|GE Universal Remote Model||24922 , 2891|
|RCA/Voxx||387 , 11756 , 12049 , 12434|
How Can you Program Roku TV with Universal Remote?
To program a Roku Universal Remote, we have three simple ways. They are: using Roku Universal Remote Codes (Manual Setup), without Roku Universal Remote Codes (Auto-Search), and code search method.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote Manually?
We can easily program a Universal Remote by using Roku Universal Remote Codes given above in the list. The key code will be identified by the Roku TV, and programming will be completed. Here are the steps below:
- Firstly, switch on the Roku TV or any other device you need to program.
- Press the “TV” on the Roku TV universal remote and press to hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote. The remote will show a “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- After that, enter the “Keycode” available in the list of universal remote codes for Roku given above.
- After this procedure, point the Roku Universal Remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- Finally, release the “Power Button” after the screen switches off.
Note: Your Roku Universal Remote has been programmed. Your device will be perfectly working with the TV now. If the device does not work, you can try another code and follow the same steps given above.
How Can you Program Roku Universal Remote Without Codes?
This is basically the auto search method, in which the universal remote codes go through the scanning process in the remote. The device scans one code at a time and finally chooses the correct one to program the remote control. Here are the steps below:
- “Power On” the Roku smart device like “TV” that you want to program with the Universal Remote.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the TV button or any other device like DVD, CBL for 3 seconds. The blinking LED shows that the device is ready to program.
- After that, point the remote to the device and click on “CH+” & “CH-” switches. The Roku Universal Remote will show on/off signals. Now, press the “up” or “down” key and the device will turn off.
- Now, test the Roku universal remote code by switching on Roku TV by the Universal Remote. After pressing the Power button, the Roku TV should turn on. If it starts, change the channel and verify the working of the Roku Universal Remote.
- Finally, tap the “device” button to save the code. The LED of Roku TV will blink twice to confirm that the code is stored.
How can you Program Roku Universal Remote With Code Search
It happens that you are unable to find the correct Roku universal remote codes to program your Roku TV with Universal Remote. In that case, you can set up the Universal Remote into ‘Search Mode’ to find the correct code by itself. It’s a way to manually force the remote to find the correct code. Here are the steps below:
- Turn The Device On or your Roku TV.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button. Now, enter the 9-9-1 code.
- After that, hold down the “Power Button” on the Universal Remote and press the Channel up them until the Roku TV turns off.
- This method will surely take some extra time, but it is mandatory to find the correct Roku universal remote codes. After the procedure is completed, your Universal Remote should be working properly.
What are the Steps to Factory Reset a Roku Device?
- On the Roku universal remote, press the “Home” button.
- Now, choose the “Settings” menu and click on “System”.
- From here, choose “Advanced system settings”.
- Press the “Factory reset” button, and in case of a Roku TV, factory Reset everything.
- Finally, follow the instructions given on the screen.
What are the Steps to program TCL Roku TV to Universal Remote?
- Turn on the Roku TV to connect with the universal remote.
- On the TCL Roku universal remote, press the component button “TV” and then the “Setup” button. Now, the TCL universal remote is in learning mode.
- Select one code from the list of TCL Roku TV remote codes list given above and enter it manually.
- A light will blink if you have entered the correct TCL Roku remote code.
- Now check if the TCL universal remote for Roku is working fine by pressing the function keys. If one TCL code does not work, you can select another one and follow the same steps again.
What are the Steps to Reset Roku Remote?
Firstly, disconnect your Roku player and remove the batteries from the Roku remote. Put back the removed batteries as soon as you see a Roku logo on the screen. Now, press the pairing button and wait until the pairing is done.
Can A Universal Remote Work with Roku TV?
Yes, universal remote controls work with the Roku TV. Some don’t work, but specific universal remotes work perfectly with the Roku TV and other Roku devices. You can find some universal remotes that work best with the Roku TV in this article.
What are TCL Roku TV Remote codes?
TCL Roku TV universal remote codes are three, four, and five digits. Different models of Roku TV work with different digit codes. Some may pair with three-digit codes, and some Roku TV may pair with four-digit TCL codes. In this section, we have given a detailed list of TCL Roku TV remote codes. Using these TCL remote codes, you can program a universal remote with Roku TV in just a few quick steps.