Are you a TCL TV user and using different remote controls for different devices? We all know that all electronic devices come with remote control. Even TCL devices come with remote control. However, managing multiple remotes is a tough task, and finding the right one at the right time is pretty difficult. But, here is a perfect solution for the same. Instead of using multiple remotes, using a single TCL Universal Remote for all your TCL devices is easy. All you need to program your TCL Universal Remote with your TCL TV or any other device.
TCL TV Universal Remote Control Codes are the 2 digit, 3 digit, or 4 digit codes that are used to program your Universal remote with TCL devices like TV, DVD, etc. TCL, being the popular brand in TV, usually comes with remote control, but in case, if the remote stops working or gets misplaced, you can program a TCL Universal Remote via TCL Universal Remote Control Codes.
5 digit remote codes for tcl tv
tcl tv universal remote code 3 digit
4 Digit TCL TV Remote Codes
ge universal remote codes for tcl roku tv
one for all remote codes for tcl tv
ge universal remote codes for tcl tv
sony remote code for tcl tv
directv remote codes for tcl tv
spectrum remote control code for tcl tv
verizon fios remote code for tcl tv
tcl tv remote code time warner
suddenlink remote codes for tcl tv
tcl tv remote code uverse
chunghop universal remote code for tcl tv
cox remote codes for tcl tv
tcl tv remote code directv rc73
tcl tv remote codes for bose remote control
vivitar universal remote codes for tcl tv
arris remote codes for tcl tv
blackweb universal remote codes for tcl tv
cox universal remote codes for tcl tv
rca universal remote tcl tv code
charter remote codes for tcl tv
fios remote code for tcl tv
at&t remote code for tcl tv
onn universal remote codes for tcl tv
tcl tv code for spectrum remote
optimum remote codes for tcl tv
dish network tcl tv remote code
philips remote code for tcl tv
philips universal remote codes for tcl roku tv
tcl tv code for optimum remote
tcl tv code for xfinity remote
spectrum remote codes for tcl tv
tcl tv codes for comcast remote
keyin universal remote codes for tcl tv
How to Program a TCL TV Universal Remote Control?
Just enter a TCL Universal Remote Codes in the Universal Remote Control. Programming the TCL Universal Remote enables you to use the remote with different devices like TV, DVD, VCR etc.
With the TCL Universal Remote, every control is in your hand. It helps you in controlling your electronic devices including TCL TV, have a look at the simple and quick auto-code Search method and manual code entry method.
So, before you begin, have a look at the code list below
How to program TCL Universal Remote via TCL Universal Remote Code List using Manual Method?
- Firstly, switch on the TCL device that you wish to program like Smart TV, DVD, etc.
- Now, select any code from the above list of TCL Universal Remote Code list.
- After that, pin the remote control in front of your TCL TV and press the Code Search Button. Hold the button for 2-3 Seconds until the remote’s LED light starts blinking. And then, release the remote button,
- Now, enter your TCL Universal Remote Control Code on the TCL TV. After that, the LED light of your remote will switch off.
- Now, your TCL Universal Remote is connected and ready to use with your TCL TV.
- Now switch on the TV and test the TCL Universal Remote by pointing it towards the TCL TV and press the on/off button.
Note: If the device does not respond to the device, then simply try another Code from the list and follow the steps again.
How to program TCL GE Universal Remote using Auto-Search Method?
- Power on your TCL TV you wish to program and control with TCL Universal Remote control.
- Find the Code Search Button on your device and press to hold until the LED Light is on.
- After that, press on your device selection Button and select a device like a TV.
- Enter the code that is reflected and
- Point your remote control to the TV, press the power button until the LED Light indicator is blinking to turn off your TV or selected devices. If it does not work, then you need to repeat the above steps.
- If your TV or device shuts off, then you need to press on the Enter Button within 4 seconds to save the Settings and Exit.
- Now, test your universal remote control by pointing it towards your television. Pressing the Power ON/OFF button on your remote. If it’s not working then you need to repeat the above steps.
How do I Program my TCL TV Universal Remote Without Codes
If you want to learn programming universal remote without using the manual method, follow the instructions given below. In the auto search method, you can program TCL TV universal remote without using any code. In this method, all the universal remote code is scanned on the remote. It scans codes one by one to find out the correct code that programs with the universal remote to control the device.
- TURN ON your device that works with the universal remote to handle.
- Now, TURN ON the universal remote and tap on the component (device) key (DVD, TV, OK\SEL, CBL) for about 3 seconds. An LED flashlight will indicate that the device is ready for programming.
- Next, pinpoint the remote towards your device now click on CH+ & CH- button. The remote appears ON\OFF signals. Hold on the UP or DOWN key in the remote till the device TURN OFF.
- Verify the code and click on the POWER button. Now, the device turns on.
- When the device starts, make sure to check that the universal remote is working properly. To check, change the channels.
- Now, save your remote code and click on the DEVICE button. To confirm whether your code is saved it will light up an LED of the device and blink twice.
How to Reset TCL TV without a Remote?
When there is no Accessing the factory reset option on TCL Roku using a straightened paper clip or ballpoint pen. Now
Tap and hold the RESET button on the TV connector panel.
Press the RESET button up to 12 seconds
Now, Release the button
Turn on the TV and proceed through a guided setup.
Is the TCL Roku Remotes Universal?
The TCL Roku smart Tv universal remote replacement is available in the online shopping app like Amazon for a song and it’ll work with the TCL Roku TV without using any display. Just pop the batteries into this IR-based remote and you’re done with the procedure now the remotes are back to work.
Where is the pairing button on a TCL Roku TV Remote?
When the Roku logo is shown up on your screen, replace the remote batteries. Now, look at the remote pairing screen. If you can’t find the screen then you can also use pairing buttons. Hold the pairing button, which is located in the battery compartment.
How to Program TCL Remote to a TV?
- Firstly, open the battery compartment, where you can locate the pairing button
- Hold down the pairing button till the light flashes
- Restart TCL Roku TV.
Our Universal Remote Work on a TCL TV?
Yes, in some cases, the universal remote works on a TCL TV. You can program your cable, satellite, or universal remote to control the functionality of the TCL Roku TV.
How to connect a Remote to a TV?
To reprogram a TV remote, hold on to the Program button which might be displayed as PRG in the remote for 3 seconds. After that, the LED flashlight TURNS ON the remote. Click the TV button on the remote to let the remote know that it will be syncing with a TV.
Universal Remote Codes for TCL TV
Here, we’ve given a complete list of TCL TVs remote codes list. If you follow the manual method to program a universal remote for TCL TV you will need the codes which are given below. Select one code with brand names and follow the manual procedure.
Philips Universal Remote Codes for TCL TVs
We’ve mentioned a complete list of Philips universal remote codes for TCL Tv in the following table where you can find out your needed codes.