Are you thinking of the TCL universal remote control for programming your device? No need to worry as here, you will come across the compatible universal remote codes for programming the TCL Roku TV. You can manage more than one device with the TCL universal remote control.
You will get unique remote codes in the given list below. We have listed the best universal remote codes for programming the TCL Roku TV along with programming instructions.
Tcl Roku Remote setup Code
Here is the TCL Roku Universal TV Remote Code List.
|Providers||Codes for TCL TVs|
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
How can you Program TCL Roku TV Universal Remote?
To program a TCL RokuUniversal Remote, we have three simple ways to configure a TCL Roku Universal Remote. They are: Using TCL Roku Universal Remote Codes (Manual Setup), Without TCL Roku Universal Remote Code (Auto-Search), and TCL RokuTv Search.
How to Program TCL Roku TV Universal Remote via Manual Method?
- Firstly, switch on the TCL Roku TV or any other device you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on the TCL Roku TV universal remote and press to hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote. The remote will display a “Flash of Light” (indicating that it is in “Learning Mode”).
- After that, enter the “Keycode” available in the list above.
- After this procedure, point the TCL Roku Universal Remote at the TV” and then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- Finally, release the “Power Button” after the screen switches off.
How can you Program TCL Roku Universal Remote With Code Search?
It happens that you are unable to find the correct keycode to program your TCL Roku TV with TCL Roku Universal Remote. In that case, you can set up the Universal Remote into ‘Search Mode’ to find the correct code by itself. Here are the steps below:
- Turn on Device
- Press and hold the “Setup” button. Now, enter the 9-9-1
- Then, using the universal remote, press and hold the “Power Button” and press the Channel Up button until the TCL Roku TV turns off.
- This method will surely take some extra time but it is mandatory to find a correct keycode. After the procedure is completed, your Universal Remote should be working properly.
Are TCL Roku remotes compatible with all devices?
This TCL Roku Android Tv Universal Remotes alternative is a steal at Amazon, and it works wonderfully with the TCL Roku TV with no further settings. Simply plug a pair of AAA batteries into the remote control’s infrared receiver and you’ll be back in operation in minutes.
Where is the connecting switch on a TCL Roku Remote controller located?
When you see the Roku logo display on your screen, it is time to upgrade the batteries in your controller. Look for the screen that allows you to link your remote. If you don’t see this page, you may still link your device by pressing the pairing buttons. For many seconds, push and maintain the connecting button, which is located in the battery compartment, until the pairing is complete.
Can a universal remote control be reprogrammed?
To enable the equipment, tap and hold the DEVICE and POWER keys on the controller for the next few seconds. Maintain pressure on both buttons until the power button flashes, then withdraw both buttons. Tap and hold button on the remote controller for 2 seconds while pointing the controller towards the TV or another device.
What to do if the TV Remote stops working?
Perform the below steps if the Philips smart TV remote does not respond with the device:
- The first step is to check the batteries of the remote whether they are in condition or not. Put a lithium-ion battery into the remote. The batteries should possess positive and negative ends in line with those existing in the battery container.
- Wipe off the remote control and the remote control sensor window on the TV with a wet cloth.
- To remain safe, make sure that the power cord of the TV is in good working condition. To start again the TV, take out the plug from the socket for 10 seconds and then plug it back.
- While using the AC power strip, check whether the fuse has blown.
- The TV socket should not be linked to the wall switch.
- Make sure the TV remote is set to the correct operating mode before using it.
- Check whether the TV’s remote sensor window is facing the remote control.
What is causing my Universal remote to malfunction?
Low battery power might cause the remote to work sporadically or not at all if the battery is running low. It is possible that you will need to contact your Cable TV provider for specific advice on how to guarantee that your universal remote control is correctly configured to manage the particular equipment inside your installation.