TCL Roku electronic devices are one of the most popular brands across the globe. They mainly deal in electronic devices like TV, DVD, Cable Box, etc. Each device comes with a remote control but after some time, the remote can be misplaced or stop working. In that case, it is important to have a backup.
The backup can be having Universal Remote that can control all your TCL Roku devices easily. The Universal Remote can be programmed by TCL Roku Universal Remote Codes. These Universal Remote Codes are entered in the TCL Roku TV and it is ready to use.
Here is the TCL Roku Universal TV Remote Codes List?
Codes for TCL TVs
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
This guide will help you in understanding and performing the steps to program a TCL Roku Universal Remote Code.
How can you Program TCL Roku TV Universal Remote?
To program a TCL RokuUniversal Remote, we have three simple ways to configure a TCL Roku Universal Remote. They are: Using TCL Roku Universal Remote Codes (Manual Setup), Without TCL Roku Universal Remote Code (Auto-Search), and TCL RokuTv Search.
How to Program TCL Roku TV Universal Remote via Manual Method?
- Firstly, switch on the TCL Roku TV or any other device you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on the TCL Roku TV universal remote and press to hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote. The remote will show a “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- After that, enter the “Keycode” available in the list above.
- After this procedure, point the TCL Roku Universal Remote at the TV” and then the “Press And Hold The Power” button
- Finally, release the “Power Button” after the screen switches off.
How can you Program TCL Roku Universal Remote Without Codes?
- “Power On” is the TCL Roku smart device like “TV” that you want to program with the Universal Remote.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the TV button or any other device like DVD, CBL for 3 seconds. The blinking LED shows that the device is ready to program.
- After that, point the remote to the device and click on “CH+” & “CH-” The TCL RokuUniversal Remote will show on/off signals. Now, press the “up” or “down” key, and the device will turn off.
- Now, test the code by switching on TCL Roku TV by the Universal Remote. After pressing the Power button, the TCL Roku TV should turn on. If it starts, change the channel and verify the working of the TCL Roku Universal Remote.
- Finally, tap the “device” button to save the code. The LED of TCL Roku TV will blink twice to confirm that the code is stored.
How can you Program TCL Roku Universal Remote With Code Search?
It happens that you are unable to find the correct keycode to program your TCL Roku TV with TCL Roku Universal Remote. In that case, you can set up the Universal Remote into ‘Search Mode’ to find the correct code by itself. It’s a way to manually force the remote to find the correct code. Here are the steps below:
- Turn The Device On or your TCL Roku TV.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button. Now, enter the 9-9-1
- After that, hold down the “Power Button” on the Universal Remote and press the Channel up them until the TCL Roku TV turns off.
- This method will surely take some extra time but it is mandatory to find a correct keycode. After the procedure is completed, your Universal Remote should be working properly.
Are TCL Roku remotes compatible with all devices?
This TCL Roku Android Tv Universal Remotes alternative is a steal at Amazon, and it works wonderfully with the TCL Roku TV with no further settings. Simply plug a pair of AAA batteries into the remote control’s infrared receiver and you’ll be back in operation in minutes.
Where is the connecting switch on a TCL Roku Remote controller located?
When you see the Roku logo display on your screen, it is time to upgrade the batteries in your controller. Look for the screen that allows you to link your remote. If you don’t see this page, you may still link your device by pressing the pairing buttons. For many seconds, push and maintain the connecting button, which is located in the battery compartment, until the pairing is complete.
Can a universal remote control be reprogrammed?
To enable the equipment, tap and hold the DEVICE and POWER keys on the controller for the next few seconds. Maintain pressure on both buttons until the power button flashes, then withdraw both buttons. Tap and hold button on the remote controller for 2 seconds while pointing the controller towards the TV or another device.
What is causing my Universal remote to malfunction?
Low battery power might cause the remote to work sporadically or not at all if the battery is running low. It is possible that you will need to contact your Cable TV provider for specific advice on how to guarantee that your universal remote control is correctly configured to manage the particular equipment inside your installation.