People also ask :
- Complete List of Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
- GE – Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
- List of Samsung AK59 Remote Codes for Vizio TV
- Look at the Philips Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu-Ray Player
- List of Samsung Blu-Ray DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
- Samsung DVD Remote Control 4 Digit Codes
- Samsung DVD Remote Control 5 Digit Codes
- 4 Digit Code for Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
- 5-Digit Universal Remote Code For Samsung Blu-Ray Player
- Codes for a Samsung Blu-Ray Disc Player on a DirecTV Remote Control
- How to set up a Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote without Codes
- How to program the Samsung Blu-ray remote using the top two methods?
- How to unlock the Region Code on a Samsung Blu-Ray Player?
- How to make Blu-Ray Player Region Free?
- Is your Samsung Blu-Ray Player Multi-Region?
Samsung is one of the well-known names for the best quality electronic gadgets worldwide. However, with every Samsung electronics appliance like audio and video, you are just provided with the standard remote to perform the specific operation. However, to operate multiple Samsung products like TV, Blu-ray, CD or DVD players,s and more, you can use the Universal remote control. It is a handy device that can perform the functions of multiple audio and video devices at once. This guide ” Samsung Blu-Ray Remote Control Codes ” will walk you through the complete step-by-step procedure to program the Samsung Blu-ray remote. It is a simple task that even a novice can perform without any assistance.
A universal remote control can operate the TV of any brand with the help of a remote code. If you want a universal remote for your Samsung Blu-ray player, you can easily program it using the Samsung Blu-ray remote code and program instructions.
First of all, let’s start the process by finding the correct remote code for your Samsung Blu-ray remote from the code list given below.
Complete List of Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
All types of Universal Remote Codes compatible with the Samsung Blu-Ray Player Remote are available here. Choose your code wisely based on the kind of code that is supported remotely. If the code cannot be used remotely, try using an alternate code.
GE – Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
A GE remote supports a Blu-Ray player for operating your brand televisions. If you have a Samsung Blu-Ray player and want a GE universal remote to program it, then you will need codes. To get that code, prefer the given table and choose the right GE universal remote code for your brand device.
List of Samsung AK59 Remote Codes for Vizio TV
The Samsung AK59 universal remote is useful to control various brand devices like TV, DVDs, Audio player, Network satellite receiver, and so on. If your TV is of Vizio brand, get the Samsung AK59 remote codes here for programming your Samsung AK59 remote control.
Look at the Philips Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu-Ray Player
You must enter a remote code for programming the universal remote. If you have the Philips universal remote for controlling your Samsung Blu-Ray player, then a compatible code is essential. Have a look at the below list to find out the best Philips remote codes for your device brand.
List of Samsung Blu-Ray DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
If you are using a universal remote for operating your Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player, then get the best matching codes below. Choose the right code from the list of Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player remote codes to set up your brand device.
Samsung DVD Remote Control 4 Digit Codes
Samsung DVD Remote Control 5 Digit Codes
Three-Digit Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
The 3-digit codes for your Samsung Blu-Ray player are given below. You need to type the correct key code that matches the brand of your device. When entered the right code, you can program your Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote.
4 Digit Code for Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
5-Digit Universal Remote Code For Samsung Blu-Ray Player
Check the RCA Universal Remote Codes – Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
An RCA universal remote is functional and supports all brand devices. If your device is a Samsung Blu-Ray player and searching for a code for programming it, then look at the below list. Select the correct RCA universal remote code for setting up your device.
Codes for a Samsung Blu-Ray Disc Player on a DirecTV Remote Control
The most famous code to program a DirecTV remote for operating with a Samsung Blu-Ray disc player is . The other common working codes include
How to set up a Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote without Codes
A Blu-Ray player serves as an input source for a TV or home theatre. All TV brands can be controlled with a Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote when linked with the correct code. Samsung deals with a 3-digit, 4-digit and 5-digit universal Blu-Ray remote codes. In this post, you will get all the codes for all smart TVs. However, you can also program your Samsung Blu-Ray player without codes.
In the auto search process, all the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote control. The process includes scanning of one code at a particular time to search out the right code. This code is then used for programming the remote control. Check the user guide below:
- Make the device that you want to program. Then, activate the remote and press the gadget key for about 3 seconds. The LED light of the remote indicates the gadget is ready to program.
- Hold the remote to the device and tap on the channel buttons. The remote will try to show the on/off signals. After that, try to move the channels and verify the remote’s programming condition.
- Press the gadget key and save the code. The LED light of the appliance will flash two times to check the code storage.
How to program the Samsung Blu-ray remote using the top two methods?
Programming the remote is a task that is very easy for people who are not technical. You need to follow the procedure and enter the correct Samsung Blu-ray player remote code. And if you program a SamsungTV remote for a Blu-ray player, it can be used ideally to run your smart device.
#Method1: Using the Keycode
With the help of a key code method, you can easily program the Samsung Blu-ray Universal Remote and possibly detect the component model used.
- “Turn on” the device.
- Tap “TV” under “Samsung Blu-ray Universal Remote.”
- Now click and hold the “Setup Button” of the Universal Remote until the “light flashes” (this indicates the Learning Mode).
- Now enter the “Keycode” you got from the list above.
- Once the process is complete, press and holds the “Point remote on TV” and the “Power” button.
- Release the “power button” when the screen is off.
#Method2: Manual Approach
Step -1 Hold the “Universal Remote Control” device in front of the device you want to replace.
Step -2 Click “Setup Key” or “Magic”.
Step -3 Enter the “code” from the list above
Step -4 Tap any function key you want to “program”. For example- increase the TV volume.
Step -5 Now touch and hold the respective buttons on “Original Remote Controller”.
Step -6 Eventually, the light will “flash”, which means the program has been saved successfully.
Step -7 The “TV Volume Up” button is stored on the Universal Remote, and you can use the Volume Up control.
How to unlock the Region Code on a Samsung Blu-Ray Player?
Follow the instructions with the help of a Samsung Blu-Ray remote:
Turn on Samsung Blu-Ray Disc BD-J5700 and remove the disc in the tray. Now, close the tray. Click the Black button below the Yellow “C” button. Press the numerical code (7-6-8-8-4) or region code. The current region code will appear at the top left of the screen.
How to make Blu-Ray Player Region Free?
First, switch on your DVD or Blu-Ray player and there should be no disc inside. With the help of a remote, browse through the settings and search the info, Setup or Preferences. Choose the region code from the list and kick back.
Is your Samsung Blu-Ray Player Multi-Region?
Both the Blu-Ray discs and disc player are coded by region. The Samsung Blu-Ray disc player will play all regions A and region free BDs along with region 1 DVDs.
In this article, you came to know how Samsung Blu-Ray player operates when linked with the matching code for the device brand. Get the best compatible codes for your Samsung Blu-Ray player in the above guide. Please share this information with everyone and if any doubts, write to us.