Are you looking for a solution to program your Universal remote to the Apex TV? If yes, you are at the right place. Below, you will find the complete list of Apex TV universal remote control codes. With this guide, you can program your Apex TV with the universal remote control in a few quick steps.
Have a look at the complete list of Apex TV Universal Remote Codes. After the code list, we will walk you through all the steps to program your universal remote control device.
Complete List of Apex TV universal remote control codes
Note: For Apex TV, the codes are usually of 4 or 5 digits. All these codes will work for SAT as well as CABLE remotes.
3 Digit Codes for Apex TV Universal Remote
You can find the 3-digit Apex TV universal remote control codes at the below list. You can select one correct code from the list for programming.
4 Digit Codes for Apex TV Universal Remote
4-digit Apex TV universal remote control codes list is found below. Select code according to device brand from the remote code list given below
5 Digit Codes for Apex TV Universal Remote
The complete list of 5-digit Apex TV universal remote control codes are available below. Pick one code and enter it to program your device with the remote
RCA Universal Remote Code List for Apex TV
If you want to know about the RCA universal remote codes for Apex tv, then you’re in the right place. Here, you may find your device code
One-For-All & GE Universal Remote Codes for Apex TV
Are you in search of GE & one-for-all remote codes for Apex TV? If so, then you can easily find out the correct Apex TV universal remote control codes in the below table
Philips Universal Remote Code List for Apex TV
Here, we’ve mentioned the complete listing of Philips universal remote codes for Apex TV in the following table. Make sure you pick the right code. If the code is incorrect, then try with another Apex TV universal remote control code until you get your code.
Apex TV codes for GE remotes
Apex TV codes for U-verse remotes
Apex TV codes for Dish Network remotes
Apex TV codes for Spectrum remotes
APEX DVD Player Remote Codes
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote? – Auto-Search Method
In this method, all the Apex TV universal remote control codes are scanned one by one to find the correct universal remote code that works with your device.
- First of all, Turn on the device you want to program.
- Now, turn on the Apex Universal Remote. For 3 seconds, press and hold the device button.. (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL).
- Point the universal remote to the device and click the “Ch+” or “Ch-” buttons. The device will give On/Off signals. Keep pressing the Up and Down keys unless the device turns off.
- Now, click on the “power” button to verify the code. The device will turn on. If it starts, press the channels button to check that the remote has been correctly programmed.
- Finally, press the Device button to save the code. The remote LED will blink two times for confirmation.
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote? –Manual Method
- Firstly, turn on the device you want to program.
- Now press the TV button on Apex TV Universal Remote.
- On the remote, press and hold the “Setup” button until the light flashes.
- Now, enter the code you chose from the list of Apex TV Universal Remote Codes.
- Once done, point the remote in front of your TV. Now, press and hold the Power button unless the screen is switched off.
In case your device is not working with this code, you can choose another code from the Apex TV universal remote control codes list and repeat the above steps.
Remote Code Method to Program Apex TV Universal Remote
In case you are unable to find the correct key code that works for your device, you can use the search mode to set up the Apex TV Universal remote. This is the code in the manual that forces the universal remote into search mode.
- Firstly, turn on the device to the program.
- Press and hold the Setup button on Apex Universal Remote.
- Now, enter the three-digit code ”9-1-1”.
- Finally, hold the “Power button” and keep pressing the Ch+ button unless your device turns off.
This method might take some extra time, but it should work once you have found the correct code.
How to Program Apex Tv Universal Remote Without Using Codes
You can use this auto-search method to program your remote with the device when you can’t find your code. In this auto-search method, All the universal remote codes are scanned by the remote. It scans one code at a time, to find out the code that helps you to program your remote with the device. Follow the below instruction
- TURN ON the TV or the device which you want to work with the universal remote.
- And now, TURN ON your universal remote, press and hold on the device key such as CBL, TV, DVD, Ok\SEL for approximately 3 seconds. The LED light will turn on in your device which means the device is in learning mode.
- Next, point the remote towards the device and tap on CH+ & CH- buttons, and then the remote shows on\off signals. Now, press the UP or DOWN key till your device turns off.
- Tap on the POWER key to verify the code and after verification, the device turns on.
- If the device turns on, make sure your remote is working for that check by clicking the channel button.
- Lastly, save the code, to save the device code you need to click on the DEVICE button. When your code is stored an LED light will blink (twice).
How to setup DirecTV Remote to Apex TV
This is a manual programming method. For this process, first, you need to select the 5-digit Apex TV universal remote control codes of your brand device and find out the MODE key in the remote now, press and hold up a MUTE and SELECT key at the same time. At this point, enter the 5-digit code and press the VOLUME UP key.
How to Reset a ONE-FOR-ALL Remote Control
Hold the TV power and back keys till the yellow light blink twice and then press the OPTION, REPLAY, and Home key continuously. The light will blink up to 4 times now your remote is reset.
If Your Remote Control Is Not Working
When you’re remote is not functioning properly. Then check your remote batteries. Take the battery cover away from the remote, remove the batteries, then check it. Clean it and reinsert the batteries to their place.
Above, we have mentioned the complete list of Apex TV Universal Remote Codes. Also, along with the list, we have mentioned various methods to program Apex TV Universal Remote. We hope the given information was helpful to you.