The new model of Panasonic TVs will use one of the given codes. If you have a Panasonic HDTV, try
out every code from the given list. It will take several times to get the correct code and pair your
Panasonic TV to the universal remote control. When you get the right code, perform the instructions
Time Warner TV Remote for a Panasonic code
If you’re trying to set up your Time Warner TV remote to control your Panasonic TV, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Panasonic TV and your Time Warner cable box.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button on your Time Warner remote until the “TV” button blinks twice.
- Enter the code for your Panasonic TV using the number buttons on your remote. You can find the code for your TV in the Time Warner remote manual, or by searching online.
- Press the “TV” button on your Time Warner remote to save the code. The “TV” button should blink twice to confirm that the code has been saved.
- Test the remote by pressing the power button. If the TV turns on/off, you have successfully programmed your Time Warner remote to control your Panasonic TV.
If the above steps don’t work, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you are entering the correct code for your Panasonic TV.
- Ensure that your Time Warner remote is properly synced with your TV and cable box.
- Check the batteries in your Time Warner remote and replace them if necessary.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact Time Warner customer support for assistance.
By following these steps and troubleshooting tips, you should be able to set up your Time Warner TV remote to control your Panasonic TV with ease.
- How do I program a Panasonic universal remote to work with my TV?
To program a Panasonic universal remote for your TV, you will need to have the TV codes handy. Follow the instructions provided in the remote manual to enter the code for your TV.
Q: How do I program my Panasonic TV remote?
A: To program your Panasonic TV remote, follow the instructions provided in the remote manual or search for instructions online. Generally, the process involves pressing and holding the “Setup” button on the remote until a light blinks, entering the code for your TV, and then testing the remote.
Q: Where can I find the codes for my Panasonic TV remote?
A: You can find the codes for your Panasonic TV remote in the remote manual or by searching online. Look for a list of TV brands and their corresponding codes.
Q: What if the codes don’t work for my Panasonic TV?
A: If the codes provided in the remote manual or online don’t work for your Panasonic TV, try searching for additional codes online. You can also try contacting Panasonic customer support for assistance.
Q: How do I troubleshoot my Panasonic TV remote if it’s not working?
A: If your Panasonic TV remote isn’t working, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure the remote has fresh batteries.
- Ensure that the remote is pointed at the TV and that there are no obstructions.
- Check that the TV is turned on and that the volume is turned up.
- Reset the remote by removing the batteries, waiting a few minutes, and then reinserting the batteries.
- Contact Panasonic customer support for further assistance if needed.
Q: Can I use a universal remote with my Panasonic TV?
A: Yes, you can use a universal remote with your Panasonic TV. Follow the instructions provided with the universal remote to program it to work with your TV. You may need to search for the codes online or contact the universal remote manufacturer for assistance.