Are you looking for universal remote codes for LG devices? If yes, in this write-up, you will find the complete list of LG universal remote codes. Universal remotes are a great help when managing multiple devices together. Using one LG universal remote, you can control various devices at a single time. You have to connect the LG devices with the universal remote control. To join devices like TV, DVD, and the LG universal remote, you need some codes. In the following sections, you will find the list of LG universal remote codes for different devices. Also, we have given the step by step instructions to program LG universal remote control with TV or other devices.
Please find the complete list of LG universal remote codes before we give the programming steps for LG universal remote.
LG Universal Remote Codes – Complete List
Here are the universal remote codes for LG TV and other devices. These are tested codes to connect LG universal remote with different devices. The universal remote codes for LG are three, four, or five-digit codes. You have to select one required LG remote code from the given list and then follow the programming steps given in other sections. Following is the LG universal remote code list that you need to connect LG universal remote with the TV.
What are the LG Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes?
4 Digit Code for LG TV
How to Get LG Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes?
3 Digit Code for LG TV
List of LG Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
ONN Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
How to Find the GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Smart TV?
- CL3 GE universal remote codes for LG TV –
- CL4 GE Universal Remote Code for LG Tv
- CL5 GE Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
Philips Remote Codes working with LG TV
What are the RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV?
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For LG Smart Tv
How to Find LG TV One For All Universal Remote Codes List?
What are the LG TV DirecTV Universal Remote Codes List?
LG Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Blackweb Remote Codes For LG TV
How to Program LG Universal Remote Control without Codes?
1. The first step is to switch on the device and LG universal remote that you want to connect.
2. After that, press the device button (TV, DVD, OK/SEL, and CBL) as per the device you want to connect with the LG universal remote. Press the button for three seconds, and an LED indicator will turn on, showing that the LG universal remote is now ready to be programmed.
3. In the next step, hold the LG universal remote in front of the TV and press the Ch+ and Ch- buttons continuously unless the device turns off and the LG universal remote will give on/off signals.
4. Now, you have to verify the chosen LG universal remote code, which you can do by clicking the “Power” button on the LG remote. If the device turns on, the LG universal remote is programmed successfully.
5. Finally, save the selected LG universal remote code by pressing the “Setup” button and end the programming process.
What are the Steps to Program LG Universal Remote Control Manually?
1. Firstly, switch on the TV or any other electronic device you wish to program with LG universal remote.
2. Press the “TV” button on the LG universal remote. Hold the LG Universal Remote in front of the TV and press the Setup button until the light blinks.
3. Subsequently, enter the LG Universal Remote Code chosen from the LG Universal Remote Codes list.
4. After this procedure, point your LG universal remote control towards the TV and hold the Power button, and the screen will “Turn Off.”
5. Now, your LG universal remote control is programmed successfully and is ready to use.
Note: If the LG universal remote code doesn’t work correctly or shows an error, try a different code from the LG universal remote codes list and follow the above steps.
How to troubleshoot LG Universal Remote if it is not working?
Follow the given troubleshooting steps if your LG universal remote is not working.
1. Check if the batteries are working. If all the buttons in the LG remote are not working, try to replace the batteries and do not mix old ones with new ones.
2. Check for any obstacles between the LG universal remote and the device. The IR sensor of the remote does not work properly if any device blocks it.
3. If the above two options are not working, try to unregister and reregister the LG universal remote control. Also, you can try to reprogram the remote.
Note: If nothing works, you need to replace the LG universal remote control.
What do you mean by Magic Remote for LG Smart TV?
The Magic remote for LG smart TV is the remote that has the trackball feature. Using this feature, you can use the trackball to move the cursor on the TV screen, similar to the computer mouse. This magic remote has all other buttons too. Like the regular LG universal remote, you can use the Magic Remote for LG smart TV as a universal remote.