Universal Remote control is the best solution to reduce the challenges of multiple remote processing for different devices. Do you have a Vivitar gadget at your home like television and looking for a universal remote control for it? If yes, then you are reading the best information. This guide mentions the complete details on Vivitar Universal Remote Control Codes, the procedure steps to program devices with Universal Remote Control, and other information.
Also, we will provide Vivitar 8-in-1 remote control manual in detail. So please keep reading and find everything you need to know.
First, let’s look at the Vivitar universal remote codes list. The list given below is arranged in alphabetical order, with different characters. You must select the correct code according to the device.
Complete List Of Vivitar Universal Remote Codes
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Tcl TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Sanyo TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Element TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Emerson TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Vizio Tv
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Sony Tv
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Toshiba TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Samsung
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Insignia TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Westinghouse TV
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes for Sharp TV
|Sony TV||1177 , 1036 , 1135 , 1001 , 1093|
|Samsung||0019 , 0702 , 0030 , 1575 , 1312 , 0814 , 0427 , 0329 , 0032 , 0408 , 0766 , 1903 , 1395 , 0178 , 1060 , 0056|
|Sanyo TV||1142 , 0484 , 0088 , 0146 , 0232 , 0154 , 0107 , 0799 , 0159 , 0893|
|Philips TV||1483 , 0054 , 1154 , 1454 , 0690|
|Emerson TV||0019 , 0183 , 0463 , 0179 , 0154 , 0282 , 0038 , 0236 , 0182 , 0623 , 0180 , 0185 , 1944 , 1963 , 0178 , 0270 , 0039 , 0181 , 0177 , 0171 , 0280 , 0158|
|Insignia TV||2002 , 1517 , 1204 , 1326 , 0171 , 1963|
|LG TV||1993 , 1423 , 1178 , 0829 , 0442 , 1265 , 0178 , 0700 , 0856 , 1325 , 1758|
|Element TV||10178 , 11886|
|Vizio TV||505 , 1226 , 627 , 113 , 011 , 502 , 004 , 1064|
The above Vivitar 8-in-1 remote control manual can program a DVD player, TV, VCR, cable, and more.
Now, further, read the steps to program a Vivitar universal remote for TV and devices.
Without Using Codes, How to Configure the Vivitar Universal Remote Controller
In the auto search approach, all of the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote by the remote’s scanning mechanism. It analyses each code one by one to identify the correct remote code for your remote control in order to programme it. Abide by the rules specified in the next portion:
- Start by turning on the smart device, such as a television, that you wish to control with the universal remote.
- “Start” the remote by pressing the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) three times in quick succession. The LED light on the gadget shows that it is ready to be programmed.
- Move the remote to the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons on the remote. The remote will display the on/off indications. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” buttons incessantly until the device shuts off.
- Verify the code by pressing the “power” key on your keyboard. The device should now be operational. If it begins to play, try changing the station to ensure that the remote has been configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button on your keyboard. The LED on the device will flash twice to ensure that the code has been successfully saved.
How To Program The Vivitar Universal Remote Control Using Auto-Search
In the automatic search method, the universal remote scans one code at once. This way, you can find the right code for your device and then follow the given steps.
- “Turn on” the smart device you want to operate the universal remote control, such as “TV”.
- Now, switch on” the remote and select devices such as TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL.
- The LED light indicates that the device is ready for programming.
- Go to the remote control of the device and press “CH +” and “CH-” switches. The remote signal will display on/off. Press the “OFF” or “DOWN” key continuously until the device is turned off.
- Click the “Power” button of your remote to verify the code.. The device must be powered on. If it starts, try to change the channel to verify that the remote control is correctly programmed.
- Finally, tap on the “Device” button to save the code. This time LED flash confirms the stored code.
Step-By-Step Program The Vivitar Universal Remote Control Manually
Once you have selected the required remote code from Vivitar 8-in-1 remote control manual, you can operate the universal remote control by following the given steps:
- Turn on device and select Television on the “Vivitar universal remote.”
- Now, click and hold on the Setup button of the Universal remote and wait for the light flash.
- It’s time to enter the key code that you picked from the list of Vivitar universal remote codes.
- After completing all these steps, click on the remote at the TV.
- Next, please tap on the Power button and hold it for a while.
- Now, leave the power button as the screen shut down.
It’s all for your TV setup with universal remote control, and it will work perfectly. If your device is not working in rare cases, please again follow the same procedure mentioned above. This time, choose a different code from the same part of the reference table.
Vivitar universal remote is an excellent device for managing multiple gadgets at once. The above guide illustrates all the vivitar universal remote codes to program all your devices. Once you pick your code from Vivitar 8-in-1 remote control manual, follow the auto search and manual method steps.