Are you trying to program your Universal remote control with ge universal remote codes ? Then you are landed in the right place. You can find all the required information along with the list of universal remote codes for GE universal remote programming through this article.
Nowadays, every home has multiple remote controlling electronic devices like TV, CD Players, Set-top box etc. Every device comes with its own remote control, which we should utilize to operate it. But swapping between these remote controls is the most difficult & confusing task while working with all the devices at the same time. For solving this issue, all you have to do is program your GE universal remote with multiple codes.
In the coming sections, you will find the complete list of GE universal remote codes. Also, you will find the different methods to program GE universal remote with remote codes. So carefully read the complete article without any delay.
List of Universal Remote Codes for GE Universal Remote
GE Universal Remote Codes for LG Television
For controlling your LG TV, if you are using a GE universal remote then you must enter a code for programming the remote. Choose the right code from the list of GE universal remote codes and set up your LG TV.
Cl3 Codes for GE Universal Remote Control
If you have a GE universal remote of the Cl3 version, then you will require the linking codes for programming your brand device. This remote can program any brand device. The below list consists of Cl3 GE universal remote codes for setting up your device.
Get the GE Universal Remote Codes for Vizio Devices
For operating your Vizio TV, if you are searching for GE universal remote codes then you are on the right page. Here, you will get the best linking codes that will program your GE remote with the Vizio TV.
The four-digit GE Universal Remote Codes
If you want a four-digit GE remote code for programming your brand device, then check the below list. More than one code is available here for each device brand. Check one by one from the list of GE universal remote codes till you get the right code for your gadget.
GE Universal Remote Codes to program the Philips TV
If you have a Philips TV at your home and misplaced its original remote, use a GE universal remote. This remote when paired with the right code can program your Philips TV easily. From the list of GE universal remote codes, you have to select the correct one.
GE Universal Remote Codes for your Samsung Television
A Samsung TV can program well if a proper remote code is paired with the universal remote. If you are using a GE remote for your Samsung TV, the below table will help you to get the working GE universal remote codes.
Check the GE Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic TV
Panasonic TVs are top brands that are found in many houses. If you prefer to use a GE universal remote for programming your Panasonic TV, then look at the GE universal remote codes below. Get the right code and program your device.
GE 6 Device Universal Remote Control Codes
Simplify your home entertainment space with a GE 6 remote control. It can control up to 6 audio or video devices when paired with the correct code. Get the GE universal remote codes for your GE 6 remote and control the brand devices.
GE Universal Remote Codes of Cl4 Version
If you are using a Cl4 version GE universal remote, then working codes are needed to program it. This remote supports all brand devices. You need to enter the right code from the GE universal remote codes list and program your Cl4 GE remote.
Get the GE Universal Remote Codes for Roku
The GE universal remote codes are essential for operating your Roku TV with a GE remote. From the code list below, choose the key code that is compatible with your Roku device followed by programming steps.
GE Universal Toshiba TV Remote Codes
A GE remote supports Toshiba TV as it has many features. But a linking code is necessary if you want to program your GE universal remote. Check the below-mentioned list of GE universal remote codes of which you have to choose the correct pairing code for your Toshiba TV.
List of Dollar General Universal Remote Codes
Dollar General universal remote is a remote manufactured by Dollar Tree retail store. It is not that costly and easy to operate with any brand device. You need to enter the key code from the list of GE universal remote codes for programming your Dollar General remote.
GE 8 Device Universal Remote Codes List
Use a GE 8 Device universal remote and simplify your life. It can control 8 different audio and video devices at a time. You have to find out the correct code from the list of GE universal remote codes to set up your GE 8 Device remote control.
Hisense Roku TV GE Universal Remote Codes
Hisense Roku TV is a high-quality television that is affordable also. It has great features and when controlled with a GE universal remote can provide you with unlimited fun. Search the correct code from the GE universal remote codes list and program your Hisense Roku TV.
GE Universal Remote Codes – Westinghouse TV
Westinghouse TVs provide you with high-definition picture quality and clear sound. It is an added advantage if you use a GE universal remote for controlling this TV. You need a pairing code and those GE universal remote codes are available below.
GE Universal Remote Codes for your Sharp Television
Get the GE universal remote codes below if you want to program a GE remote with a Sharp TV. You need to enter a code that is compatible with your Sharp TV to program the GE universal remote.
GE Universal Remote Codes – Sony Television
A GE universal remote can serve best for your Sony TV if paired with the right code. Select one code from the list of GE universal remote codes and try to program your Sony TV GE universal remote. If it fails to work, get another code.
GE Universal Insignia TV Codes
If you wish to control your Insignia TV with a GE universal remote control, then you need a remote code. For that GE universal remote codes, you have to check the below table. Program your Insignia TV by entering the right pairing code.
Look into the GE Universal Remote Codes for RCA TV
The GE universal remote codes for programming your RCA TV can be found in the below-listed table. You have to choose the correct matching code and set up your GE universal remote for your RCA TV.
GE Universal Sanyo TV Codes
If you have a Sanyo TV at your home and its original remote got misplaced, then replace it with a GE remote control. All you require is a code that matches your Sanyo TV brand and you are done with the process. Have a look at the GE universal remote codes list.
How to Program a GE Universal Remote without any Codes?
- Make your device (TV) on. Aim your GE universal remote to the TV that you will program.
- Push down the Setup switch till the small LED button of your remote turns on.
- Find the device button and tap on it. Using the number board of your GE remote, you have to click the number 9-9-1.
- Then, hold down both the Channel+ and Power keys together till your TV gets off. Save the code in the database. Click the Enter button for saving the code.
- At last, click again the Power switch to save the code that you found.
How do you Program a GE Universal Remote with the help of Manual Method?
By using the correct pairing code, one can easily program a GE universal remote. Follow the user manual below:
- The initial step is to switch on the device. Press the component button (TV) on your GE remote if your device is a television.
- Push and hold the Setup button of the GE remote till the LED light flashes out.
- After that, enter the key code that you find out from the programming guide.
- Point your GE remote to the TV and click and hold the Power button. Leave the Power key when the screen turns off.
How to Program GE Universal Remote
- Turn on the device you wish to operate with your GE Universal Remote.
- Then, until the red light comes on, press and hold the “Setup button”.
- After that, click the desired device button. For example, DVD player, set-top box, or anything else.
Now you have to enter the GE universal remote code for the device from the above Remote Code list; if there are multiple codes, then proceed with the first from the top.
- Once the code is entered correctly, the red light will turn off.
Now, aim the remote towards the device and press the power button. If your GE universal remote control codes work, the device will switch off; if not, try another remote code from the GE universal remote code list.
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
During the auto search method, All universal remote codes will get scanned. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the proper remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps given below to programming GE universal remote without remote code:
- “Switch On” the smart device that you wish to control the universal remote.
- “Turn on” the remote & press the device button for 3 seconds, then the LED indicate that the device is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-“buttons. After on/off signals shows on the remote. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” keys until the device turns off.
- You can verify the code by pressing the “power” button. At this time, the device should turn on. If it starts, switch the channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- Finally, to store the code, click the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to confirm the code has been saved.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode, we can easily program a universal remote, and it will identify the make & model of your device.
- “Turn on the device “and press the “TV”on your “GE universal remote”.
- Now until the“Light flash” press & hold the “Setup button”on the Universal Remote.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” you get from the Instructions Booklet.
- After completing the above steps, aim the remote towards the TV and then press and hold the “Power” button
- When the screen switch of you can release the “Power button“.
That’s all; Now, you can use the GE universal remote to control your TV. If your device is not working, repeat the same procedure with a different code from the reference table.